Amoeba sisters video recap monohybrid crosses mendelian inheritance answer key
Asked by wiki @ in Biology viewed by 696 People
Amoeba Sisters Video SELECT Recap: Incomplete Dominance, Codominance,
Polygenic Traits, and Epistasis (Non-Mendelian Inheritance)
Codominance can be observed in some breeds of chicken. Black chickens can result from BB alleles. White chickens can
result from WW alleles. A chicken with alleles BW can be speckled with black and white.
8. Show a Punnett square with a Mendelian cross between two chickens that pre BW x BW.
9. According to your work, complete the following phenotype ratio:
10. According to your work, complete the following genotype ratio:
Incomplete dominance can be observed in snapdragons. Snapdragon flowers
that have two RR alleles have a red phenotype. Snapdragon flowers with a rr
have a white phenotype. Snapdragon flowers that are Rr are pink.
11. Fill in the two Punnett squares in diagram at right.
12. This is a non-Mendelian trait, but how could this be different if the trait
13. Explain the Graphic! How does this relate to epistasis?
14. Apply the Vocab/ The below graphic is a follow-up from
the graphic in #13. Circle genotypes below that you would
expect to result in white coloration and explain why.
вс| BBcc | BBCс | вьсс | высо
B BBCO BBC вьсс | Bbca
Amoeba Sisters LLC