1. Establish objectives, make assignments, and order resources
2 Collect, analyze, and disseminate information
3. Synchronize public information messages
4. Establishing priorities among incidents.
The Incident Command was first created in California in 1970 in need of a response to the wildfires in southern parts of California. The Local government along with State and Central came together to support the situation of difficulties and tried to organize the activities of individual departments to sustain a catastrophe while preserving life and the environment. The Incident Command System is used by emergency helpers across the nation as well as by agencies and local authority.
The Incident Coordination is a part of the Incident Command where it collects the information and synchronizes public information messages so that Incident Command receives the required information. Incident Command and Coordination need to support each other to solve the problems associated with disaster incidents.
Some of the common Incident Command activities include:
1. Defines the incident goal operational period objectives.
2. Establishes strategy approach methodology etc. and specific tactic to accomplish the goal and objectives set by command.
Some of the common Incident coordination activities include:
1. Incident Coordination makes sure to support and spread awareness among the locals and the agencies especially when there is a specific possible threat, events, or incidents.
2. Incident Coordination verifies, analyzes and distributes incident information with the local support for emergencies, accidents including catastrophic.
3. Coordinates with the other agencies resources through interagency agreements.
4. Coordinates with the affected regions during the disaster to determine primary requirements for local governments assistance.
5. Incident Coordination support in improving the capability to prepare for, defend against, counter to, recover from, or decrease threatened, or survive through natural disasters, acts of terrorism, or man-made disasters.
Incident Command System: brainly.com/question/10784894
Keywords: Incident Command System (ICS), government, agencies, disasters.